This tax season

Hit maximum Tax Refund jackpot with Archer solutions

“Abraham has been doing my taxes for more than 6 years, and has always made sure I got a full refund! He does amazing work and is willing to help anyone solve your tax issues.”

Germaine Alexander

File your W2 taxes for as low as $200! Book Now and save $50 instantly.

Our Online tax pro will handle everything for you

Remote tax prep has never been this easier

About Abraham

Hey, I’m Abraham Kyele King’oo.
I have over 14+ years of experience in various aspects of tax including personal income, business income, cryptocurrency/digital assets, and international tax matters. My firm operates from two offices in Washington, DC, and Hartford, CT, ensuring personalized service for both national and international clients, whether in person or virtually. At Archer Solutions, we’re more than tax professionals, we’re dedicated problem solvers. No matter your tax challenges, our commitment is to provide personalized service and tailored advice to help you maximize your tax benefits and minimize your tax liability.

Join The Many Happy Customers We Served

Archer Solutions is spot on! (Pun intended.) My tax accountant of nearly 40 years retired, and a colleague recommended Archer Solution..

Thomas Long

I am a customer since 2014. I am very pleased with the professionalism of the whole team at Archer Solutions. Mr. Abraham Kingoo is very knowledgeable a..

Mattewos Tefferi

Archer Solutions did a fantastic job with my mother’s audits including dealing with an international house
sale/capital gains and missing Fbar repor..

Janina Piotroski


We offer multiple convenient ways to contact Archer Solutions. You can schedule a consultation at your convenience online. You can also reach out to us at 877-632-6829, (202) 291-4404, or Visit one of our office locations in Washington, DC, or Hartford, CT, for a face-to-face meeting with a tax professional.

You can file wages (W-2s), interest income (1099-INT), student loan payments (1098-E), and education expenses (1098-T). But you can’t have self-employment, business, or rental income.

To utilize this service, you must be single or married without dependents and your income must be solely from W2 wages (3 or fewer). You can’t have self-employment, business, or rental income, and you can only be filing taxes for the current tax year. Also, you can’t have any cryptocurrency trading gains or losses to report.

Yes, we advocate for clients before the IRS and State tax authorities to resolve tax debt or other tax problems. This is a separate service outside tax preparation. However, we guarantee you audit support for all our work.

Forget the complexity

Book an appointment today for stress free tax filing with our basic tax filing plan.

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap